ICND1 passed

bigmantenorbigmantenor Member Posts: 233
Got my CCENT this morning with a 974/1000. It only took 45 minutes out of 90, but that's not to say it was terribly easy. Questions were very fair, and the wording was not nearly as terrible as some of the questions on my CompTIA exams.

To those studying for this exam, I will say that if you can put a good score up on the Boson test that comes with the Odom book, you should be golden for the exam. That practice test was an order of magnitude harder than the real deal (at least for me), which is exactly what you want in a practice exam. I know everyone says this, but it really helps a ton to be able to subnet in your head within around 30 seconds.

Now on to study for ICND2, which I hopefully will take either end of next week or the beginning of the week after. Thanks for all the help TE!

Comments

• odysseyeliteodysseyelite Member Posts: 504 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats on your pass, I passed my this morning as well. I agree with you about teh Boson exams. They were much harder questions than the real exam.

Good luck on ICND2
    Currently reading: Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • ccnaomkarccnaomkar Member Posts: 187 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • GreenLanternGreenLantern Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, I agree with you about the odom boson exam.
    In pursuit of CCNA:SECURITY; CCNP; THEN MCSE
  • YuuYuu Member Posts: 17 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats icon_cheers.gif both of you
  • bigmantenorbigmantenor Member Posts: 233
    Thanks for the support guys, I appreciate it!
  • wavewave Member Posts: 342
    Congrats!! Great work!

ROUTE Passed 1 May 2012
    SWITCH Passed 25 September 2012
    TSHOOT Passed 23 October 2012
    Taking CCNA Security in April 2013 then studying for the CISSP
  • NetwurkNetwurk Member Posts: 1,155 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Very cool. Congrats!!!

icon_thumright.gif
  • mattlee09mattlee09 Member Posts: 205
    Congrats! Keep knocking them down like that!
  • bigmantenorbigmantenor Member Posts: 233
    Thanks again guys! Mattlee, I see you're also from DFW! Whereabouts do you call home in the Metroplex?
  • MrRyteMrRyte Member Posts: 347 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratz bro!!!!icon_thumright.gif

What's the next goal?icon_study.gif
    NEXT UP: CompTIA Security+ :study:

Life is a matter of choice not chance. The path to your destiny will be paved by the decisions that you make every day.
  • mattlee09mattlee09 Member Posts: 205
    Thanks again guys! Mattlee, I see you're also from DFW! Whereabouts do you call home in the Metroplex?

I wish technically, but I'm up there more than I'm at home anyway it seems. I'm in Cleburne right now, almost an hour south of downtown Dallas.