Passed 640-802

MierdinMierdin Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
All,

Last week I took the CCNA composite 640-802 exam and passed!!!

973/1000 was my score, passing minimum was 825. I was pretty blown away. I expected to pass when I submitted the final question but not by so much.

This was my second attempt, I had made another attempt a few months ago before my senior thesis project. I wasn't able to retake until that was finished. However, I recall several threads where people who fail their first time take it a second and the second attempt is almost an easy pass. While I doubt that's a for-sure thing for everyone, I did notice a bit more ease the second go-around. You almost have to study for a Cisco test by taking one - they truly are different, and most people aren't prepared for it. If you fail your first time, do not worry! I have been there! Keep at it and hit that sucker again!

Thanks for everyone's help in this forum. I fully intend to continue to CCNP, so I'll probably be hanging around there a lot more, but I'll pop in here every once in a while.
"We gain complexity by linking together. To be isolated within a single platform is to be reduced. We see less. Understand less. It is quieter.” -Legion

Current Focus: CCIE R/S
Blog -- Keeping It Classless

Comments

• JamesFigueroaJamesFigueroa Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass man, good job!
  • Aman_sainiAman_saini Member Posts: 62 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats man way to goicon_cheers.gif
  • maddemmaddem Member Posts: 117 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats man
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Ron BrandtRon Brandt Member Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Great score ! Congrats !
  • jonragejonrage Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats! good job on the pass and thanks for the motivation.
  • alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats amd good luck on the CCNP!