Options

Passed 70-215 Today!

mark_pizamark_piza Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
Passed 70-215 today with a score of 835!

All I can say is thank god that's over with. It was like twice as hard as 70-210!!

Anyway, onto 70-218 now... :D

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats, mark_piza!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    princess4peaceprincess4peace Member Posts: 286
    Mark_Piza, I wish to also join in congratulating. However i will appreciate your shelding more light on how the exam went... i mean some sort of tips. I have schedule to take the 70-215 6 wks from now.
    Knowledge is life
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for the replies! :D

Hi princess4peace,

My number one and most important tip is to do as many practice questions as you can. I found that after studying for a couple of weeks with books, study guides, my pc lab, technotes, etc. I still didn't feel prepared enough for the exam. Also, I had seen a lot of people post here that it's a very hard exam, and that it's even harder than 70-218.

After doing a lot of practice questions, I found this to be true! So I studied for an extra week than I originally planned to, so I was sure I was ready.

So make sure you practice as much as you can on practice questions and with your pc lab before you take the exam!

I used the following: Sybex book, Techexams' technotes and practice questions, Transcenders, Crammaster practice exams and my pc lab.

Hope this helps you out. Good luck! icon_wink.gif

Mark
  • Options
    AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    Bravo!
    icon_study.gif
    It sounds like you know your stuff and was well prepared. Nice score too. So one more to go and you are MCSA "cool". I have some experience in win2k server installation and administration and would like to know how long it takes prepare for this cert based on this info.
    Cheers
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • Options
    rashmanrashman Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Excellent job! I also thought that 70-215 was way harder than 70-210. I guess I'll be seeing you in the 70-218 threads. Good luck!!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone once again! :)

NPA24, thanks and good luck to you too! icon_wink.gif

See you on the 70-218 threads...