Options

IT Professional Virtual Darts League

TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
Why not? The technology is there to do it.

Outlay..inexpensive. A dart board some place at home. Some darts. Do the webcam thing during the match and we have a result. Have a league table. Fun.

Any takers? Lots to work out in terms of rules, regulations etc but I need some players first! All abilities welcome, we can work something out. Perhaps webmaster will join, I know darts is popular in the Netherlands going by the number of Dutch players on the BBC coverage of the World Championship.

Postscript..I will not be beaten unless you are A a very good darts player, or B lucky, or C maybe a bit of both ;)

Comments

• Options
    pzeropzero Member Posts: 192
    Ive seen those crazy poms on the TV playing tournament darts, they look hammered 1/2 the time. Still doesnt stop em from scoring consistent 180's icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    pzero wrote: »
    Ive seen those crazy poms on the TV playing tournament darts, they look hammered 1/2 the time. Still doesnt stop em from scoring consistent 180's icon_lol.gif

We were a few pints to the good in the pub last night. I hadn't played in a few years but did well. I managed to beat the best player there second game around and he started with a 180! Good times.