Options

Question about selling books, dvds, etc

whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
Hello All,

So random question -- whenever anyone wants to sell something -- old books, dvds, older networking equipment etc., where do you guys sell?

I bring this up for a couple of reasons:

1. In So Cal, there is a place called "Book Off" that buys and sells used items. I called them to check on prices, and they offer 10 cents to $1 max for books and $1-2 per dvd !!!! I almost hung up on the lady!

2. Craigslist -- it is a great site to post stuff, but there have been some very "interesting" people that I would not choose to meet, that I have to meet in order to sell things. They now have my cell phone, and email, which doesn't sit too well with me.

3. Ebay -- Good place to sell, but for something that is worth maybe $5 to $10 or less, there are times where posting a lot of these items can be quite tedious and seems almost not worth it.

What do you guys do when selling?
Thanks for recommendations in advance!
2017 Goals:
[ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
Future Goals:
TBD

Comments

• Options
    mog27mog27 Member Posts: 302
    For books I like to sell mine on Amazon marketplace. I put it up for a dollar or two less than the cheapest price someone is selling it for.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Ben Franklin

"The internet is a great way to get on the net." --Bob Dole