Options

Jobspring Partners (recruiter)

RomBUSRomBUS Member Posts: 699 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hi guys, I got a call from a company called Jobspring Partners and what they do is specialize in recruiting exclusively for IT only. Has anyone heard about them (positive outcome or bad). So I continued to talk to one of the recruiters and she was asking about my work background, skills, technologies I've touched and the like. By the end of our conversation she invited me to their office to look at possible employment offers based on my skills and such.

So I went there on Friday and it was a pretty comfortable experience (very nice office and the people were friendly) started talking about how their job recruiting process goes, they good thing about it is that this is the first job recruiter Ive heard that do permanent job placement, most of them I talked to in the past did contact or contract-to-hire. We talked further about the type of job responsibility I would like to be doing, salary ranges, and number of interviews I've been on. They seemed very humble and they gave off the feeling that they really wanted to help with my job search. I talked to 3 different people that were part of the team to get a feel to what I sought after. Seemed like a good deal and I could use the additional help. Has anyone have any success with them on here or no? Thanks

Comments