I can do this in my sleep literally!

odysseyeliteodysseyelite Member Posts: 504 ■■■■■□□□□□
I've noticed when I've been studying hard, I will dream or wake up thinking about it. I was doing rules for OSPF and EIGRP last night.

I think this is one sign I am getting close to being ready for the exam.
Currently reading: Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action

Comments

• andy4techandy4tech Member Posts: 138
    It happens if you let yourself to be too overwhelmed with the test,try to relax yourself a little bit.
  • pham0329pham0329 Member Posts: 556
    I've noticed when I've been studying hard, I will dream or wake up thinking about it. I was doing rules for OSPF and EIGRP last night.

I think this is one sign I am getting close to being ready for the exam.

I find that if I recite what I learned for the day, while I'm in bed, before falling asleep, it really sticks in my head the next morning.

That's what I do when I'm a little fuzzy on certain topics. I'll recite it before going to sleep, and for some reason, it'll all click the next day :D
  • SdotLowSdotLow Member Posts: 239
    Yeah I had that problem quite a bit. I would always lay in bed thinking of data moving from one pc, down the layers, through a switch & router and into a different PC.
  • Forsaken_GAForsaken_GA Member Posts: 4,024
    It's actually a fairly old technique. John Fitzgerald related it via one of his characters in his Great Brain series of children's books many many years ago.
  • Joshuab009Joshuab009 Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The week before the test, I would start an ACL in my head, and finish it when I woke up later that night. Or fall asleep subnetting, and wake up 512-1024-2048-4096!!! haha..
  • MrRyteMrRyte Member Posts: 347 ■■■■□□□□□□
    My girl told that she once heard me "arguing" in my sleep. I vaguely recall having a dream that night about how to resolve a network issue with other (now former) classmates....she even heard call one of them "stupid"....icon_redface.gif
    NEXT UP: CompTIA Security+ :study:

Life is a matter of choice not chance. The path to your destiny will be paved by the decisions that you make every day.