Options

Simulation questions key press and mouse clicks

matttuppermatttupper Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Does anyone know if the simulation questions monitor the key presses and mouse clicks icon_confused.gif:

I ask this as I found that in the simulations you could not open certain windows or type in some dialog boxes.
On one question I got a VBS error when I tried to use the run command. icon_eek.gif

I 'm partial to using the run command for access items such as ntbackup.exe, compmgmt.msc and dsa.msc, and wondering if attempting to open the necessary tools in the simulation by any other method that the one the simulation wants you to counts against the scoring of that question?

Comments

• Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    the smiulation questions suck. They are not realy simulated at all. The give you more like a 'half of a sim" they throw you in the mix of an already played out scenerio & expect you to figure it out without all options ( they grey out alot of stuff). Its Kinda hard. I remember a VB script sim I had that was tough, I wanted to click else where in AD but couldn't. I think I got it wrong. Be ready for this guy, wrong answers in this pile up quick.