Options

CCNP Study

gregorio323gregorio323 Member Posts: 201 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hey guys,

Is there a forum where we can look for study partners or something during my off hours i usually study for cisco certs but it gets boring doing it alone or doing labs by myself. Currently about to take the SWITCH (passed ROUTE). and will be moving towards TSHOOT. Anyone near taking switch?

Comments

• Options
    CoolhandlukeCoolhandluke Member Posts: 118
    Hey guys,

Is there a forum where we can look for study partners or something during my off hours i usually study for cisco certs but it gets boring doing it alone or doing labs by myself. Currently about to take the SWITCH (passed ROUTE). and will be moving towards TSHOOT. Anyone near taking switch?

Im lookin to take the switch exam in the next few weeks (all being well). Think the time difference may throw things off a little, but drop me a message and we can exchange ideas and stuff.
    [CCENT]->[CCNA]->[CCNP-ROUTE]->COLOR=#0000ff]CCNP SWITCH[/COLOR->[CCNP-TSHOOT]
  • Options
    kerxkerx Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey guys,

Gregorio,
    I should be nearby you. I'm currently studying for ICND1/2, but I also dive in much further into the CCNP stuff. I was actually looking for a study partner as well. I have lots of study material, and a lab (CCNP compliant). Hit me up if you are interested...
  • Options
    gregorio323gregorio323 Member Posts: 201 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hey kerx, i sent you a pm