Fsb's

AzimScotAzimScot Inactive Imported Users Posts: 24 ■■□□□□□□□□
memorizing fsb'z will you need to know this for the exams of just the sockets and slots?

Comments

• reloadedreloaded Member Posts: 235
    If FSB's are covered in the CompTIA objectives for the test (which they are) then you should have a basic understanding of them. Go to CompTIA's website and download the objectives for this test. That will give you the best idea of what you should know. Btw, my test had some of everything, so it's prolly a good idea to know it.
    Reloaded~4~Ever
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    AzimScot wrote:
    memorizing fsb's will you need to know this for the exams of just the sockets and slots?

You will want to be familiar with this for the exam and any job you plan on having that will handle hardware.

Reloaded summed the requirments up nicely... Download a copy of the objectives and become familiar with them. icon_wink.gif
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?