Office 365

RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
Have any of you tried it?

For $6.00 a month per user it's pretty good deal. It includes SharePoint, Exchange (Outlook and OWA), and the online Office Apps. I will likely purchase a plan after my eval lapses.

Comments

• DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Online office apps are free with a live/hotmail account.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • EveryoneEveryone Member Posts: 1,661
    It has its place, still a long ways to go before more companies will use it instead of having those systems in-house. Some will never be able to.
  • jeverydayjeveryday Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    My company actually uses it(well migrating soon). We are currently using the 2007 version BPOS(microsoft Online Services). From my experience it isnt bad aside from when you have a technical issue you normally have to talk to someone in India. Its pretty reliable and when theres downtime(which is rare) they get service back up pretty quick.
  • zen masterzen master Member Posts: 222
    Has anyone else tried it? It seems like a good option, and I'm seeing lots of positive reviews online. I'm going to review some of the training videos online, and then make a decision in the new year about whether or not I should consider making the switch.
  • manifest3rmanifest3r Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    About to migrate to O365 pretty soon, just finished verifying the domain today and we're currently in the extended trial period. Since the company I work for is non-profit we get it for free with discounted user licensing. Not a bad deal since it comes with Sharepoint, Lync, Outlook, and SkyDrive.