I am addicted ...

jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
.. to Deus Ex Human Revolution ... damn I love that game .. currently on my second run through (this time on PS3 trophy chase).
My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p

Comments

• RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    The only game I have time for is Plants vs. Zombies... It requires minimal investment in time and I can still get a strategy fix by chasing the achievements. Pretty sad. But there it is?
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    The only game I have time for is Plants vs. Zombies... It requires minimal investment in time and I can still get a strategy fix by chasing the achievements. Pretty sad. But there it is?

I play it as well!

I love it

REP +1~!
  • zaxbysaucezaxbysauce Member Posts: 94 ■■□□□□□□□□
    My roomate has been playing it quite a bit lately, I've been busy playing NCAA/Madden 12 though it looks pretty good so I'm considering starting it.
    Transferred
    LAE1 LUT1 LAT1 AXV1 TTV1 INC1 SSC1 SST1 GAC1 HHT1 TSV1 IWC1 IWT1 ABV1 BAC1 BBC1 TNV1
    Finished
    EWB2
    WFV1 CLC1MGC1
  • rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    PvZ is pretty sick. I finished up Deus on PC a couple days ago; I definitely agree its addicting.

The only major gripe I had was the way ammo dropped towards the end of the game (ex. Pistol -> Revolver).
  • SteveLordSteveLord Member Posts: 1,717
    Shogun 2 Total war and Splinter Cell Conviction to satisfy my current coop crave. Battlefield 3 will be all that will matter eventually.
    WGU B.S.IT - 9/1/2015 >>> ???
    SteveLord wrote: »
    Shogun 2 Total war and Splinter Cell Conviction to satisfy my current coop crave. Battlefield 3 will be all that will matter eventually.

Halo 1 HD is gonna carve out some time on my list.
    Transferred
    LAE1 LUT1 LAT1 AXV1 TTV1 INC1 SSC1 SST1 GAC1 HHT1 TSV1 IWC1 IWT1 ABV1 BAC1 BBC1 TNV1
    Finished
    EWB2
    WFV1 CLC1MGC1
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□

Is this for PC?
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • SteveLordSteveLord Member Posts: 1,717
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    Is this for PC?

For over 2 years now. ;)

It's also been recently ported to consoles and mobile platforms as well.
    WGU B.S.IT - 9/1/2015 >>> ???
  • BlackoutBlackout Member Posts: 512 ■■■■□□□□□□
    jibbajabba wrote: »
    .. to Deus Ex Human Revolution ... damn I love that game .. currently on my second run through (this time on PS3 trophy chase).

Mass Effect 2>Deus Ex

Just my opinion
    Current Certification Path: CCNA, CCNP Security, CCDA, CCIE Security

"Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect"

Vincent Thomas "Vince" Lombardi
    SteveLord wrote: »
    For over 2 years now. ;)

It's also been recently ported to consoles and mobile platforms as well.

Never heard of it. Might need to invest.

You guys got me thinking of a couple games that I used to play. I had this egames collection with a bunch of simplistic games.... I wonder where the CD is at.

Robert's comment about strategy made me think of this one that was basically chess, but once you tried to take the piece you would be brought to space and had to fight to take it. Kind of like Chess meets galaga.
  • whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920

Plants Vs. Zombies woot! I like the "Thriller" zombies!
    Playing FF13 right now, and eagerly awaiting Gears 3

Will take your recommendation and play Deus Ex, but will wait until it goes on sale.
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Crap ... I just noticed I missed an ebook at the beginning of the game..guess I have to play it a third time for 100% :-/
  • CodeBloxCodeBlox Member Posts: 1,363 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Plants Vs. Zombies woot! I like the "Thriller" zombies!
    Playing FF13 right now, and eagerly awaiting Gears 3

Will take your recommendation and play Deus Ex, but will wait until it goes on sale.
    I bought this game at the midnight release and... I played for about 30 hours and got tired of it. And to this day I still haven't beaten it. Should have just made a movie.
    Currently reading: Network Warrior, Unix Network Programming by Richard Stevens
    I remember playing FF10, I spent roughly 25% of the time playing the actual game and the other 75% playing BLITZBALL.
    Transferred
    Finished
    EWB2
    WFV1 CLC1MGC1
  • hex_omegahex_omega Member Posts: 183
    Final Fantasy went down the drain after FFIX IMO. Call me old-fashioned.
  • RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    Never heard of it. Might need to invest.

You guys got me thinking of a couple games that I used to play. I had this egames collection with a bunch of simplistic games.... I wonder where the CD is at.

Robert's comment about strategy made me think of this one that was basically chess, but once you tried to take the piece you would be brought to space and had to fight to take it. Kind of like Chess meets galaga.

Nothing like Chess. This is what I do when I need just enough mental engagement to deload my brain but not enough to actually challenge me.
    Nothing like Chess. This is what I do when I need just enough mental engagement to deload my brain but not enough to actually challenge me.

Thats the point, you move the chess pieces, but if you are skilled at the actual game then your choices of movement matter less. Stategy meats shooting.
  • XantchaXantcha Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    How the hell do you guys get so much time for gaming?icon_rolleyes.gif

It seems that I must be doing something wrong. icon_cry.gif
    Xantcha wrote: »
    How the hell do you guys get so much time for gaming?icon_rolleyes.gif

It seems that I must be doing something wrong. icon_cry.gif

No sleep ? I get up at 6am to get to work .. back at home at 6.30pm .. .read some books / trainsignal until 8pm .. play for just an hour (and realising it is 2.30am in no time) ...
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I'm currently playing Deus Ex which I just started recently and I'm really enjoying it so far!! I can't wait for Gears of War 3 which is coming in less than 2 weeks :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • SettSett Member Posts: 187
    Right now The Witcher, in general StarCraft 2icon_cool.gif
    Non-native English speaker
  • whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Sett wrote: »
    Right now The Witcher, in general StarCraft 2icon_cool.gif

SC2 is awesome! Been waiting for DOTA for SC2, but no word on that icon_sad.gif

How do you like Witcher? Played Witcher 2? I keep hearing how Witcher 2 is really really good!
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I still need to play The Witcher 2 but I may wait for the Xbox 360 version coming next year. I heard it's getting new content. :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • thehourmanthehourman Member Posts: 723
    Same here SC2. I am still in the wood league.

Also, Blizzard started releasing some Diablo 3 beta keys.
    Studying:
    Working on CCNA: Security. Start date: 12.28.10
    Microsoft 70-640 - on hold (This is not taking me anywhere. I started this in October, and it is December now, I am still on page 221. WTH!)
    Reading:
    Network Warrior - Currently at Part II
    Reading IPv6 Essentials 2nd Edition - on hold
    Eeeek - a lot more hours later - played Deus Ex now throuh the THIRD time because I missed a frikin eBook and somehow 'The Foxiest of the Hounds' - after play through number 3 - all torphies collectoed (PS3) - now waiting for the DLC in October :)
  • t3ch_gurut3ch_guru Member Posts: 166
    thehourman wrote: »
    Same here SC2. I am still in the wood league.

Also, Blizzard started releasing some Diablo 3 beta keys.

Are you sure you are not talking about Friends and Family beta that is currently going on? Unfortunately closed beta has not started yet icon_cry.gif
    Knowledge is Power.