Options

Passed SWITCH 2nd time round

essclubessclub Member Posts: 31 ■■■□□□□□□□
Passed SWITCH yesterday the 2nd time round but it was hairy. PC froze on Q43 with 27 minutes on the clock just as I was finishing a huge config. The staff were able to stop the clock after 7 minutes passed and moved me to a new machine but the config was lost so smoke was coming off my fingers trying to re config i had 5 minutes left so decided to abort and luckily the remaining questions were multiple choice so finished with 2 minutes to spare and a feeling of dread untill I saw that Congratulations screen. I was surprised that my mark was so high given the fact that I had to abort on the biggest question.
This was a tough test indeed and requires a lot of effort.
Happy its all over and will start on TSHOOT but I am not rushing this one I need some "me" time :)

Comments

• Options
    martell1000martell1000 Member Posts: 389
    first of all: congratulations on the pass!

but sounds like a total nightmare! i think its a shame, you pay a lot of money for these tests and have to deal with stuff like that. in the testcenter i took my icnd 1&2 exam the "?" key didnt work in both exams.
    i think as long as you pass - despite of bugs like that - it shows even more how good you prepared yourself.

but imagine a fail under those conditions! sure, you will most likely get a free shot to retake from cisco. but failing a test because of **** up technology on a test like that would be kinda ironic and a very unpleasant experience!

anyway congrats again and good (better) luck for your TSHOOT exam!
    And then, I started a blog ...