Options

Getting ready for 70-270!!

flames1000flames1000 Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi All,

Im getting ready for my first MS Cert 70-270 and iam really stressed icon_sad.gif I have studied so much by using LearnKey and TestOut that i feel my head is going in circles!! Testout has a nice bank of questions that you go through that really helped me out. Iam focusing on the dialup security right now as i feel iam not understanding it fully. I have downloaded the technotes (very helpful!) and taken the practise test (got 80% the first time :)) Iam really hoping to pass this the first time. I have implemented RIS at work and it works really good, just from studying it and it automated things more! Any words of wisdom and such would be appreciated :) I have seen posts of people with different scores and im wondering how this exam is marked? Is there different points for different questions or are they weighted the same? Seeing a 864 (ex) seem to make me believe that they are weighted differently. This is a great site with lots of knowledge and iam glad to have found it!

Thanks!

Flames!

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Hi and welcome Flames!

As far as I know, all MS questions are created equal ;) Though only MS knows the exact scoring method.

You mentioned you studied a lot, are reading the TechNotes, score good on the practice questions, and have real-world experience. Sounds to me like you don't have to worry. ;) Did you schedule the exam yet?

In addition to the TechNotes, take half an hour to watch my 70-270 CBTs:
    www.techexams.net/microsoft/70-270.shtml as they cover important info as well.
  • Options
    flames1000flames1000 Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi ya,

I have read the technotes(Really good) and like i mentioned, I am using the practise test from here, Testout and a couple demo test exams. Iam writing on May 26th, but may bump that up to a sooner date!