Options

deciding between 70-270 and 70-210

jalu6jalu6 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi All,

Im trying to decide whether its worth it for me to take this windows xp or 2kpro version of the MCP exam. I go to a computer technical school currently (the Chubb Institute for anyone who's heard of it) and the entire time my curriculum has been based on 2kpro. However, I puchased the exam cram book for the 270 exam on a whim to look over it and a friend loaned me his copies of the CBT Nuggets for the XP exam also.

I guess my question is, is it worth it to put all the extra time studying for the XP exam, or should I just review what I've been doing and read a study guide to prepare myself for the 2kpro exam? I realize that 2kpro will be around for a while still, but I wonder if there are that many advantages to picking the newer OS.

Anybody have some thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    sltslt Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi !!!

I am a student who is trying to take a MCP Exam. As for me, I'll choose 70-270. Because the next year 2006, Microsoft will launched their client OS, LONGHORN. So, Perhaps I take an MCP Exam, I'll choose WinXP Professional.

Hello Everyone,

Do you have old questions for WinXP 70-270? I want some old questions. Please help me buddies!!!
    Mr_stupid_zero
  • Options
    shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
    jalu6 wrote:

Im trying to decide whether its worth it for me to take this windows xp or 2kpro version of the MCP exam.

I'd go with the one you feel most comfortable with. I believe you are right when you say 2000 will be around for a while. I'm doing XP just because that is what I've been using since it came out. If you get your MCSA/E you can always later on do the upgrade exam.
    slt wrote:
    Hello Everyone,

Do you have old questions for WinXP 70-270? I want some old questions. Please help me buddies!!!

What do you mean by old questions? If your referring to brain **** (aka actual exam question) you will not get them here. We do not condone cheating here. But, if that was not your intentions we do have some great practice questions and exam notes that will help you better your studies.

Here is the link:

http://www.techexams.net/ms.shtml

Best of luck to both of you on your studies!!