Who Changed Avatar for New Techexams?

hiddenknight821hiddenknight821 Member Posts: 1,209 ■■■■■■□□□□
I'm one of those people who recently changed their avatars. I'm curious to know who changed their avatars too. I noticed some people changed their avatars around the same time the site upgraded. Change is good. Doesn't it feel great?

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    I'm one of those people who recently changed their avatars. I'm curious to know who changed their avatars too. I noticed some people changed their avatars around the same time the site upgraded. Change is good. Doesn't it feel great?

Change for a purpose is 'good'. Change for the sake of changing, I'd say 'No'.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • arwesarwes Member Posts: 633 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I did, figured Nixon needed a rest. For some reason though it looks like it's not keeping the transparency. icon_sad.gif
    [size=-2]Started WGU - BS IT:NDM on 1/1/13, finished 12/31/14
    Working on: Waiting on the mailman to bring me a diploma
    What's left: Graduation![/size]
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Plantwiz wrote: »
    Change for a purpose is 'good'. Change for the sake of changing, I'd say 'No'.

+1 to this!
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • demonfurbiedemonfurbie Member Posts: 1,819 ■■■■■□□□□□
    i never had one so i figured i may as well
    wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
    WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers:
  • whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Change is good! :)
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD