Options

Just scheduled 70-682...

...for 9/29. I hope I'm not making a mistake.

I have MS Press books for 680 and 685. I downloaded the updated (2nd edition) PDF and CD contents from O'Reilly. I did okay on the practice exams for both 680 and 685, but I think I'm going to need a bit more preparation to be successful.

Anyone pick up any practice tests other than the MeasureUp tests? Can anyone that has taken and passed the exam recommend any other practice tests?
MCP, HDI-SCA, MCDST, Network+, MCTS: W7C, MCITP: EDST7, BS: MIS

In progress: MCSA (70-290 & 70-291), CCENT, CCA XenDesktop 5

Comments

• Options
    wweboywweboy Member Posts: 287 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck I just set mine up as well for 9/24! If you can afford it Transcender is a great resource. Good luck I too am nervous but I've used Win7 for the last year and half in a domain envrioment support it every day I'm just anxious to see what is on the real exam and see if I'm just over thinking.

If you want to quiz each other over skype or something IM me think it would be helpful for us both.
  • Options
    neathneathneathneathneathneath Member Posts: 438
    I've recently started studying for the 682.

I'm using the poulton 680 and the Darril Gibson 685/686 books.

I've got the 682 Transcender test and it seems to be closely linked to the 682 exam objectives which may be more suited than some of the other tests (although similar). I've always found Transcender to be pretty close to the real exam and its got me over the finish line a few times :)