Options

Subnetting Chart

cisco_kiddcisco_kidd Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey Guys,

I know subnetting like the back of my hand now, spending hours on subnettingquestions.com, watching cbt nuggets subnetting videos, etc. I read a few reviews of people who used subnetting charts during their exam and I like the chart given in the Exam Cram book as shown below.

http://www.dslreports.com/r0/download/1275248~621bb5521910b2ae28ddb88722c7138f/subnetting%20chart.pdf

Using this during subnettingquestions.com was a breeze, and thought it would save some time during the actual exam. What does everyone think? The chart looks good for subnet zero but is the exam geared toward subnet zero only? Also, I know there are new rules in place on when you can do a "****" on the white board or transparent sheets they give you before the exam. I heard you can only do this when you click "begin" during the tutorial. Is this true? If this breaks NDA, I'm sorry in advance.

Comments

• Options
    cisco_kiddcisco_kidd Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    No one? Anyone?
    cisco_kidd wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

I know subnetting like the back of my hand now, spending hours on subnettingquestions.com, watching cbt nuggets subnetting videos, etc. I read a few reviews of people who used subnetting charts during their exam and I like the chart given in the Exam Cram book as shown below.

http://www.dslreports.com/r0/download/1275248~621bb5521910b2ae28ddb88722c7138f/subnetting chart.pdf

Using this during subnettingquestions.com was a breeze, and thought it would save some time during the actual exam. What does everyone think? The chart looks good for subnet zero but is the exam geared toward subnet zero only? Also, I know there are new rules in place on when you can do a "****" on the white board or transparent sheets they give you before the exam. I heard you can only do this when you click "begin" during the tutorial. Is this true? If this breaks NDA, I'm sorry in advance.