I-Net+...am I prepared?

reloadedreloaded Member Posts: 235
Hello all. Well, since there is a lack of cheap study materials in the market right now, I've been looking over the I-Net+ objectives and reading technotes from both here and MCMCSE. I feel pretty comfortable with most everything except the scripting and programming portions of the objectives. For those that have already taken it, how many questions about those concepts did you receive? Networking and ecommerce concepts are a breeze, as are the security concepts, but I'm just not feeling confident on the above mentioned. A lot of people are saying it's the easiest CompTIA cert, so I wanna make sure before I schedule it for this coming week. Any comments? Thanks!
Reloaded~4~Ever

Comments

• DarklyWiseDarklyWise Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yep.. it is the easiest Cert.

I wrote Network+ on a Thursday and i-NET+ the following Tuesday; I gave myself a month to prepare but all the practice exams I took I passed with flying colors.

I download vnpublishing.com 's i-NET+ testing software ( cheap , really ) and I took a few test exams and the scores I got using vnpublishing's sw is the score I got on the actual exam...

But I think you've got enough Certs & experience already to just go ahead and take it :)

Good Luck - let us know how you make out!

DW
    A being Darkly Wise and Rudely Great
  • reloadedreloaded Member Posts: 235
    Cool DW, thanks for the advice. I think I'm gonna schedule it for this week sometime, we'll see. icon_cool.gif
    Reloaded~4~Ever
  • EX95EX95 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    "reloaded"

Hows it going I think I am in the same situation that you are. I assume you past the iNet+. Was it that hard and in terms of programming and stuff, was there a lot of Q On that?
  • reloadedreloaded Member Posts: 235
    Hows it going I think I am in the same situation that you are. I assume you past the iNet+. Was it that hard and in terms of programming and stuff, was there a lot of Q On that?
    Hello EX95. Pretty much, it was the easiest test I have ever taken, hands down. The hardest thing was probably questions about Javascript, etc and I only had like two of those type questions. If you can understand basic networking and security concepts, you'll be golden. icon_cool.gif
    Reloaded~4~Ever
  • EX95EX95 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I downloaded a pdf file ( i Net+ review Notes1)
    im going to go over it and sign up for the test + I just took the n+ and feel pretty fresh on the material. So hopefully in about a week or two ill take it and we’ll see how it goes.
    Thanks for the info "reloaded"
  • techboyjktechboyjk Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    man, the inet+ is easy. If you passed anything like network+, you should at least be able to sit the exam and pass. If you study for a few hours before hand on the topics you are least familiar with, then you should do good.

After sitting and taking the iNet+ exam, frankly, it doesnt mean much to me.