Options

70-620 Simulation question 'Question'?

Bob Clausing_qkewBob Clausing_qkew Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Guys and gals,

I going to be writing the 70-620 exam this weekend. And heard from a friend that the simulation question on the 70-620 we're quite chanllenging. But I've also read conflicting opinions. Has any taken this exam lattly that would like to chime in?

Thanks,
Bob

Comments

• Options
    JerryMoyers_NHrTJerryMoyers_NHrT Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Bob,

I wrote 70-620 last week. If you really know your stuff you can figure them out.

I've been in IT support for years so I was very familiar with some of their abstract concepts. Make sure you know Vista inside and out and get a good practice exam and you'll do alright.

Good luck!

-Jerry
  • Options
    KrunchiKrunchi Member Posts: 237
    The simulations are not bad at all and some people think that you have to do it step by step "click this click that do it exactly this way" This is not how it is as long as you setup what ever they are asking you get the answer correct you have a reset button and does not count against you.

You can poke around also tell you get it right.

SelfTest has some great Sims on their Practice Test.
    Certifications: A+,Net+,MCTS-620,640,642,643,659,MCITP-622,623,646,647,MCSE-246
  • Options
    Bob Clausing_qkewBob Clausing_qkew Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the information Jerry! and thanks so much for the 'simulation' tip Krunchi!

I was looking at Selftest, and transcender too. Which practice exam did you use Jerry?
  • Options
    JerryMoyers_NHrTJerryMoyers_NHrT Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Bob,

I used the examsimulators practice exam and simulation stuff. I took some MCITP classes and the Instructor highly recomended it. I found it to be a great product. I'm looking at their 640 product right now.

Best of luck.

-Jerry