Cisco Sales Expert

Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
Anyone taken this exam? I have to knock it out for our partner status. Has anyone taken the exam and if so, what did you use for material? I am thinking I can use cisco.com for this bad boy but I don't want to underestimate it. Only things I have found online for this one has been ****. Anyone know of anything legit?

Comments

• TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Anyone taken this exam? I have to knock it out for our partner status. Has anyone taken the exam and if so, what did you use for material? I am thinking I can use cisco.com for this bad boy but I don't want to underestimate it. Only things I have found online for this one has been ****. Anyone know of anything legit?

Suggest you contact some sales weenies to help with this. Failing that just contact Cisco as a partner representive. I should imagine it's in Cisco's best interest to help you sell their gear.
  • Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Turgon wrote: »
    Suggest you contact some sales weenies to help with this. Failing that just contact Cisco as a partner representive. I should imagine it's in Cisco's best interest to help you sell their gear.

The thing that sucks is that none of our sales people have it. I may end up calling Cisco. I heard there are some videos out there on PEC. Maybe I'll call in a few favors.
  • the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    One of our network guys has it and I believe he failed both exams the first time. Ultimately, I believe he reviewed the website and went into it with the knowledge that he had. I know he couldn't find any material on it and he said the questions were strangely worded. Good luck!
    WIP:
    PHP
    Kotlin
    Intro to Discrete Math
    Programming Languages
    Work stuff
  • snokerpokersnokerpoker Member Posts: 661 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I have to take this exam for our partnership level soon too.

I've actually phoned Cisco and they basically told me to go on the learning network or the PEC.

There are about 15-17 videos available on the PEC for download.