Best StackOverflow Question EVER!!!

RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
We are building a specialized BOM explosion at work and in looking at different ways that people have implemented trees and other hierarchies we cam accross:
c++ - Cycles in family tree software - Stack Overflow

Comments

• EveryoneEveryone Member Posts: 1,661
    Uh wow... so in that case, you draw a straight line instead of a tree right? :p
  • rfult001rfult001 Member Posts: 407
    To be fair it does make you stop and question any assumptions you have made in your logic. Are we sure this wasn't posted by a college professor as a way of messing with people?
  • RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Totally could have been. As a database developer, and even more so now that I am developing line-of-business apps, I find it is exceptionally important to take messy human reality into account.
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Totally could have been. As a database developer, and even more so now that I am developing line-of-business apps, I find it is exceptionally important to take messy human reality into account.

This reminded me of a time I went over my old girlfriends house and uncles where sitting on the laps of nephews and daugthers were older than their aunts.

Bizarrrrrroo

If you want to get good at Visio go ahead and try modeling that family tree icon_redface.gif
  • HypntickHypntick Member Posts: 1,451 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Best comment - "#include "fritzl.h" Problem solved."
    WGU BS:IT Completed June 30th 2012.
    WGU MS:ISA Completed October 30th 2013.
  • lsud00dlsud00d Member Posts: 1,571
    Hypntick wrote: »
    Best comment - "#include "fritzl.h" Problem solved."

I saw that and lol'd