First IT job !!

Burdette121Burdette121 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys,

Just wanted to tell everyone on this forum has helped me land a very good job at IBM with a fancy title "Network Security and Operations Analyst" !! I dont post alot on this forum but just reading has helped me alot. I have never had a IT job outside of the Army until now.

Thanks !!!

Comments

• VAHokie56VAHokie56 Member Posts: 783
    Good job brah!icon_cheers.gif
    .ιlι..ιlι.
    CISCO
    "A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish" - Ty Webb
    Reading:NX-OS and Cisco Nexus Switching: Next-Generation Data Center Architectures
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats and best of luck in the new endeavor.
  • whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Congratz on the new job!
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • eserfelizeserfeliz Member Posts: 134
    Hey guys,

Just wanted to tell everyone on this forum has helped me land a very good job at IBM with a fancy title "Network Security and Operations Analyst" !! I dont post alot on this forum but just reading has helped me alot. I have never had a IT job outside of the Army until now.

Thanks !!!

Cheers! Now you have to buy a round, IBMer! :D
    MCP, HDI-SCA, MCDST, Network+, MCTS: W7C, MCITP: EDST7, BS: MIS

In progress: MCSA (70-290 & 70-291), CCENT, CCA XenDesktop 5
  • DevilryDevilry Member Posts: 668
    That is pretty awesome! Congrats!
  • yuddhidhtiryuddhidhtir Member Posts: 197 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Best of luck! for your future.
    “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment; full effort is full victory.”
  • hackman2007hackman2007 Member Posts: 185
    That is one awesome sounding title!

Congrats.