Any good training materials for the CASP?

N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
I was wondering if anyone knew of any good study material. I believe I saw Transender or Nuggets with CASP videos.

Comments

• PaperlanternPaperlantern Member Posts: 352
    I would be interested as well. I am going for CISSP, and as I understand it, the majority of the points would be virtually identical, but if anyone does have something that would be good, i would be interested to look at it. I plan to try CASP as a guage on my CISSP trek sometime before December.
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I would be interested as well. I am going for CISSP, and as I understand it, the majority of the points would be virtually identical, but if anyone does have something that would be good, i would be interested to look at it. I plan to try CASP as a guage on my CISSP trek sometime before December.

Glad you replied. Amazon has a few books on their site, but I hate buying blind. I'll keep an eye out for course material and add to this post as I uncover more material. CISSP is something I would like to obtain eventually along with the CASP.

Right now it's PMP and GMAT
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Books take a lot of time to be written, edited, and then finally published. I think Darril Gibson has some short blogs that he put together on the topic.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • DoyenDoyen Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have an interest in studying for this certification. I've noticed that other than the book, there are still not any videos anywhere on the material (like CBT Nuggets or Pluralsight) years later. I wonder why that is. While studying for certs, I like to constantly be exposed to the material, like when I am driving, jogging, eating, etc.
    Goals for 2016: [] VCP 5.5: ICM (recertifying) , [ ] VMware VCA-NV, [ ] 640-911 DCICN, [ ] 640-916 DCICT, [ ] CCNA: Data Center, [ ] CISSP (Associate), [ ] 300-101 ROUTE, [ ] 300-115 SWITCH, [ ] 300-135 TSHOOT, [ ] CCNP: Route & Switch, [ ] CEHv8, [ ] LX0-103, [ ] LX0-104
    Future Goals: WGU MSISA or Capital Technology Univerisity MSCIS Degree Program
    Click here to connect with me on LinkedIn! Just mention your are from Techexams.net.
  • RemedympRemedymp Member Posts: 834 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Doyen wrote: »
    I have an interest in studying for this certification. I've noticed that other than the book, there are still not any videos anywhere on the material (like CBT Nuggets or Pluralsight) years later. I wonder why that is. While studying for certs, I like to constantly be exposed to the material, like when I am driving, jogging, eating, etc.

You can try learningsmart CASP video Training.