Options

trouble studying

ra13ra13 Member Posts: 137
the time is ticking now. I am foing for my test tomorrow but am having difficulty studying. I have read so much info and taken all the practice tests that I caould but I am at the point now where I really don't know what to really jam in my brain. Also can someone point me to where I can find the majority of cable length's? I am using the exam cram 2 study guide and have used the TechNotes here but haven't really came up with all of the answers. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Doomsday JDoomsday J Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    If you are talking about what I think you are talking about, the cable lengths are pretty easy to remember. 10base5 is 500 meters, 10base2 is 185 meters and 10baseT is 100 meters. The same applies for 100baseT and 1000baseT, 100 meters. Fiber is longer of course, but I cant recall exactly how long for each technology. Check out the Net+ technotes.
    If you dont stand for something, you will fall for anything.
  • Options
    ra13ra13 Member Posts: 137
    Thanks alot so have you seen any other questions regarding lenghts on the test besides 10 base 2 and 5?
  • Options
    eltoroeltoro Member Posts: 168
    I think you would get more questions on scsi cables than ethernet. I'd make sure I know my scsi very well.
    Masters in Computer Science / Software Engineering (Dec. 2010)
    Illinois Institute of Technology