Options

I am Confused :s

WaleedaftabWaleedaftab Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I want to ask all that i applied for Computer engineering and Telecommunication engineering for undergraduate program and i am selected for both.
Tell me What to choose Career wise, salary wise and Which is more intresting? what has more more jobs?

Comments

• Options
    phantasmphantasm Member Posts: 995
    Not gonna happen man. Whats interesting to me may not be to you. You need to figure this out for yourself. Also, don't go chasing dollar signs. Doing so will only lead to heartache and disappointment. As for job availability, that depends on your geographic location.

Good luck, figure it out...
    "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man." -Heraclitus
  • Options
    DevilryDevilry Member Posts: 668
    phantasm wrote: »
    Not gonna happen man. Whats interesting to me may not be to you. You need to figure this out for yourself. Also, don't go chasing dollar signs. Doing so will only lead to heartache and disappointment. As for job availability, that depends on your geographic location.Good luck, figure it out...
    100% true.
  • Options
    WaleedaftabWaleedaftab Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    phantasm wrote: »
    Not gonna happen man. Whats interesting to me may not be to you. You need to figure this out for yourself. Also, don't go chasing dollar signs. Doing so will only lead to heartache and disappointment. As for job availability, that depends on your geographic location.

Good luck, figure it out...

That is correct but cant make up my mind both seem good. By georaphical location I live In Pakistan which is under developing Country .
    By your experience what is more intresting to study?
  • Options
    UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,567 Mod
    Nobody can answer your question. I have a Computer Engineering degree, and it does open doors for many computer-related careers. Many of the guys I know who went Telecommunications route ended up working in IT. However, many who majored in Computer degrees hated computers and regretted ever majoring in IT. Both are tough fields, and you need to constantly work and enhance your skills...

Make your own choice..
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Learn GRC! GRC Mastery : https://grcmastery.com