Options

didn't pass 290 :(

mswiechmswiech Member Posts: 29 ■■□□□□□□□□
well wrote the 290 on Thursday, and didn't pass, got a 590 on the exam...well got 6 sims on my exam and some were easy and some I had no clue on.

the funny thing is that I have been taking the course's I just finished my final exam on 298 and I still can't beleive that I failed. I know that these are my weak area's: disaster recovery, access to resources, users groups and computers. Those are the 3 area's that I scored the lowest on well the other 2 area's I got full bars on. At least I have the 2nd shot for the 4 core MCSE exams to do.

Any susgestions on how I can improve on those 3 area's that I am weak on???

I need all the help that I can get, so any offer for help will be apprechiated.
"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius (c.551-c.479 BC)

Comments

• Options
    therucktheruck Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    the same way did i...
    i got 44 questions and i think that the simulation questions were not counted as mentioned before the exam - that some questions will not be counted because they are betaquestions for future exams.
    maybe therefore i could not finish one of them and i had to press done allthough it was not completed. i also saw some red numbers on the desktop showing 1 and 0 in the simulation exams
    most angry i am with is that there were only 44 questions and each questions has different points so you miss 6 questions and you will not pass.
    i got some unclearly asked questions where 2 options were right - each in one case which was not mentioned
    i got a lot of stupid questions like disabling scheduled tasks remotely without RDP and without to be able to get to the computer physically... i cannot imagine such a situation in my life. and i really do not know what is it for somebody for to create partitions or move shadow copies by using the command line. man we are in a year 2005 and yopu can go to any lessons nobody will teach you these.
    i am going to the 2nd shot and i am going to buy the pdfs with questions on wwwe.****.com because i am not willing to make a stupid for MS just because their questions are stupidly asked.
    the new low count question system is not good i think