CCNA Exam

zjumperzjumper Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed today! This is a HUGE monkey off my back.

Comments

• wrwarwickwrwarwick Member Posts: 104
    zjumper wrote: »
    I passed today! This is a HUGE monkey off my back.

Gratz!!! This is a great accomplishment!

What's next?
  • zjumperzjumper Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    CCNA Security within the next 3 months and then off to the races on my CCNP Security cert... Will be purchasing the INS CCIE Security track for further studying.
  • techie2012techie2012 Member Posts: 150
    Congratz on the pass!!
    (CCNP: Switch) Passed!
    (CCNP: Route) Goal: 11/15/12 Progress: 75%
    (CCNP: TShoot) Goal: 12/15/12 Progress: ​50%
    (Perl Scripting) Ongoing :study:
  • saikchaksaikchak Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats on PASS....
  • MrRyteMrRyte Member Posts: 347 ■■■■□□□□□□
    icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif

Congratz bro!!!!icon_thumright.gif
    NEXT UP: CompTIA Security+ :study:

Life is a matter of choice not chance. The path to your destiny will be paved by the decisions that you make every day.
  • maddemmaddem Member Posts: 117 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • asoftasoft Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats. What material did you use for preparation? Did you use any lab sims?
  • givenchygivenchy Banned Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • zjumperzjumper Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    asoft wrote: »
    Congrats. What material did you use for preparation? Did you use any lab sims?

I used Wendell Odom's book set and did not really practice any labs. I used Packet Tracer for a bit of familiarity but found it to be very limited. I will need to step up my lab time for my CCNP/CCNP-Security, which I will be pursuing over the next 3 years.
  • protoclprotocl Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    zjumper wrote: »
    I used Wendell Odom's book set and did not really practice any labs. I used Packet Tracer for a bit of familiarity but found it to be very limited. I will need to step up my lab time for my CCNP/CCNP-Security, which I will be pursuing over the next 3 years.

Wow, you did not use Any Labs?, as in no Routing simulation?