ICND1 tomorrow

alliasneoalliasneo Member Posts: 186
starting to get nervous now. I feel I'm prepared but just worried about the type of questions that are gonna come out. Didn't Cisco have a 30 or so ICND1 practice test on their site a while back? I couldn't seem to find it...

thanks

Comments

• SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    You can do it.
    If you know the material inside and out, you'll be fine.
    There used to be practice questions on Cisco's site for every exam.
    I used those questions once and if I remember correctly, they were pretty far off topic.
  • sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    alliasneo wrote: »
    starting to get nervous now. I feel I'm prepared but just worried about the type of questions that are gonna come out. Didn't Cisco have a 30 or so ICND1 practice test on their site a while back? I couldn't seem to find it...

thanks

Good Luck
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • alliasneoalliasneo Member Posts: 186
    SharkDiver wrote: »
    You can do it.
    If you know the material inside and out, you'll be fine.
    There used to be practice questions on Cisco's site for every exam.
    I used those questions once and if I remember correctly, they were pretty far off topic.

Oh really? I think I'll leave any more practice questions for now.
    I've set up a complete network today in packet tracer including telnet, passwords and rip routing. All is working a - ok.

I'm pretty confident with switching and know how to configure security on ports and what happens with forwarding, filtering or flooding. I know how to change the registry values to reset passwords.

erm...what else. CDP. I know what each command shows. Subnetting i'm fine with. I know the wireless values in terms of speed and frequency.

Anything else I'm missing?
  • MrRyteMrRyte Member Posts: 347 ■■■■□□□□□□
    The test center should give you some scrap paper for calculations. Before you start the exam, jot down every acronym, detail and tidbit you can recall and especially the subnet chart from /16 - /32. Be like a detective and keep your eyes and mind open to every detail so that you don't get caught off-guard on some of those trick questions.icon_study.gif

No matter what-pass or fail; keep learning and trying.
    Wish you the best on your exam.icon_thumright.gif
    NEXT UP: CompTIA Security+ :study:

Life is a matter of choice not chance. The path to your destiny will be paved by the decisions that you make every day.