Options

CCIE Voice Written Exam

sieffsieff Member Posts: 276
I achieved CCNP Voice recently and now looking to tackle the CCIE Voice written exam. Please recommend any reading material or provide any pointers for preparing and passing the written exam. Any advice or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
"The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight, but they, while their companions slept were toiling upward in the night." from the poem: The Ladder of St. Augustine, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Comments

• Options
    KelkinKelkin Member Posts: 261 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The biggest thing I would say is known the SRNDs.
  • Options
    sieffsieff Member Posts: 276
    I'm really familiar with the SRNDs as I do a ton of UC design work. One thing I noticed is that with the new CCNP Voice path I didn't have to focus on QOS too much. I'm reading the QOS cert guide now as that's an area I'm pretty weak in. I've got about 5 books I want to read cover to cover before approaching the Written. My schedule for reading is 2200-0000 during the week and an hour or so on Saturday mornings.
    "The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight, but they, while their companions slept were toiling upward in the night." from the poem: The Ladder of St. Augustine, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow