Best CCNA Exam Simulator

ruleworldruleworld Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

I am looking for a exam simulator which is close to the real CCNA exam. Looking for some sugesstions.

The CCNA ICND2 Official Cert Guide by Wendell Odom has two practice exams included. Does they include SIM questions like the real exam?

Thanks

Comments

• alxxalxx Member Posts: 755
    There is a free version of the bosun exam with the icnd2 book.

Its not the same as the bosun ex sim max exam which is supposed to be the hardest.

When you register for the free one from the book , they offer you an extra discount on the exsim max.
    640-816 ICND2 Practice Exam | Boson
    Goals CCNA by dec 2013, CCNP by end of 2014
  • vazurahanvazurahan Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Are the Free Exams from the book harder than the Boson Ex Sim Max Exams? So if I were able to pass the Free Exams (not memorization due to repetition of course) then it should give me enough confidence for the real exam.
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    It is my experience that the Boson questions included with the book are good, the Boson ExSim-Max questions are a little more in depth, and the Transcender practice exams are even more in depth, but sometimes beyond the scope of the exam.

As for practice "simulator" questions, nothing beats Boson ExSim-Max. For the CCNP TSHOOT exam, the ExSim-Max simulators are awesome.
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    For CompTIA exams, I used one called CertBlaster, which I loved. I was never able to find them for Cisco Exams though.
  • ruleworldruleworld Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    SharkDiver wrote: »
    It is my experience that the Boson questions included with the book are good, the Boson ExSim-Max questions are a little more in depth, and the Transcender practice exams are even more in depth, but sometimes beyond the scope of the exam.

As for practice "simulator" questions, nothing beats Boson ExSim-Max. For the CCNP TSHOOT exam, the ExSim-Max simulators are awesome.

Thanks. I think it will be a good help if it includes simulator questions as we cannot experience those without a exam simulator.
  • Ch@rl!3m0ngCh@rl!3m0ng Member Posts: 139
    You can also try Cisco packet tracer which is good. Cant remeber if it is free or not but a good tool.
    Currently reading: Syngress Linux + and code academy website (Java and Python modules)

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved." - Sun Tzu, 'The Art of War'
  • ruleworldruleworld Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    You can also try Cisco packet tracer which is good. Cant remeber if it is free or not but a good tool.

I use packet tracer but that is for simulating lab environment. It doesn't give you any idea about the actual exam environment.
  • alxxalxx Member Posts: 755
    the bosun ones have simulator questions (free book ones and ex sim max).

Can download their bosun exam environment and try the demo questions
    Boson Download Page
    Goals CCNA by dec 2013, CCNP by end of 2014