Man.. it's been a while!

PlazmaPlazma Member Posts: 503
Wow.. it's been ages since I've visited this forum.. I almost forgot I had an account on here. Well, to make a long story short.. I've been busy with work and career changes... recently took a job as a Sr network engineer at an ISP and have never been so busy! Certification wise, I just passed the CCIE written and have now been getting my lab stuff setup so I can start doing some labs. I'd like to get a lab at work setup if possible, but I have to sweet talk our inventory folks as well as my boss into it.
CCIE - COMPLETED!

Comments

• tearofstearofs Member Posts: 112
    NFR stuff !! just saying ...

• SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Good to have you back, and congrats on knocking out that written exam. icon_thumright.gif

Best of luck with the lab-studies, let us know how you're progressing.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Plazma wrote: »
    Wow.. it's been ages since I've visited this forum.. I almost forgot I had an account on here. Well, to make a long story short.. I've been busy with work and career changes... recently took a job as a Sr network engineer at an ISP and have never been so busy! Certification wise, I just passed the CCIE written and have now been getting my lab stuff setup so I can start doing some labs. I'd like to get a lab at work setup if possible, but I have to sweet talk our inventory folks as well as my boss into it.

Welcome back and congrats on the written. We have a few regular bloggers on here recording their progress. Start a thread and get the lab hours logged. Do you think you will get any labtime while you are working in the office?
  • PlazmaPlazma Member Posts: 503
    Turgon wrote: »
    Welcome back and congrats on the written. We have a few regular bloggers on here recording their progress. Start a thread and get the lab hours logged. Do you think you will get any labtime while you are working in the office?

I'm hoping so... we're constantly busy and are needing more bodies to do some of the Tier 1 and Tier 2 stuff..
    CCIE - COMPLETED!
    I'm hoping so... we're constantly busy and are needing more bodies to do some of the Tier 1 and Tier 2 stuff..

A couple of weeks elapsed. Any progress?
  • PlazmaPlazma Member Posts: 503
    Turgon - yup! I've been keeping some info here:

http://www.techexams.net/forums/ccie/72049-captains-log-destination-ccie-2012-a.html

It warms my heart that you all care so much about everyone's success!
    CCIE - COMPLETED!
    Turgon - yup! I've been keeping some info here:

http://www.techexams.net/forums/ccie/72049-captains-log-destination-ccie-2012-a.html

It warms my heart that you all care so much about everyone's success!

Well you know..I dont have much time for my own journey these days but I like to help others on the way. Tough trip.