Options

2005 study material

ra13ra13 Member Posts: 137
Does anyone know of any material that is out yet with the 2005 objectives? I would prefer to take the 2005 vers the 2002 obj.

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Seeing it just got released the other day, probably none out yet. Check with your local bookstore and ask them to contact you if something come in.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    pipearcepipearce Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi

I purchased Mike Meyers All-In-One for 2005 Network+ Objectives a couple of months ago. I believe there are a couple of others out as well...check out Amazon.

Just as an aside...even though new Server+ objectives have been out since April I still have not found any material for this cert. Amazon show books for this due to be released mid to late summer!

Cheers, Paul
  • Options
    mgmguy1mgmguy1 Member Posts: 485 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I really wish Exam Cram had something out like this for the 2002 objectives icon_sad.gif Anyway The Exam Cram 2 Book by Mike HArwood is really good. I also got the CBT Nuggets Network + CD. The CBT it-self is set up for 2002 objectives but it was worth the money. The 2005 version won't be out untill october.

Good Luck.
    "A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."

Fats Domino
  • Options
    ra13ra13 Member Posts: 137
    Thanks for the help I think I may go with the mike myers one. Although I agree with you mgmguy1 I wish they would I used the exam cram for A+. But the questions on my A+ exam were very much like those of preplogic tests. Thanks all :)