Options

Which practice exams do you recommend?

strasserstrasser Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

I'm wondering which practice test exams everyone is using for the MCITP course. Which companies seem to have the most accurate testing scenario?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    creamy_stewcreamy_stew Member Posts: 406 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Boson and Transcender are both suberb. (If you actually use their thorough explanaitions - read though them even if you got the answer right, and even if you think you know the explanation. At least once.)

Also, the practise exams that come with the MSFT Self Study guides actually seem to be of good quality nowadays.

edit: Well, Caveat Emptor, I guess :)

I have only taken the 640, and that, I passed using Boson. I did already have MCSE4 and MCSE2K (less relevance than I thought) OTOH, I've been doing mostly network stuff, so It's not like I've been doing MCSE stuff for 11 years.
    Itchy... Tasty!
    [X] DCICN
    [X] IINS

[ ] CCDA
    [ ] DCICT
  • Options
    HypntickHypntick Member Posts: 1,451 ■■■■■■□□□□
    The Kaplan ones helped out a bit when I took the 642. Will agree with the self study guide tests, they're okay and certainly help a bit.
    WGU BS:IT Completed June 30th 2012.
    WGU MS:ISA Completed October 30th 2013.
  • Options
    ptilsenptilsen Member Posts: 2,835 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I've found a lot of errors on the 70-643 Transcender, and I've managed to fail the exam twice despite knowing almost all of the practice questions. However, Transcender worked great for me for 70-680 and 70-648.
    Working B.S., Computer Science
    Complete: 55/120 credits SPAN 201, LIT 100, ETHS 200, AP Lang, MATH 120, WRIT 231, ICS 140, MATH 215, ECON 202, ECON 201, ICS 141, MATH 210, LING 111, ICS 240
    In progress: CLEP US GOV,
    Next up: MATH 211, ECON 352, ICS 340