Options

Any last minute advice for studying for the PMP?

N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
So far I went through the CBT nuggets for the PMP one time and just completed Rita's book PMP exam prep. I have skimmed through the PMBOK reading the first 100 pages word for word.

What's next any suggestions? I'll check back in a few hours I am going to go over the high level parts of the BOK.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    jlhctjlhct Member Posts: 92 ■■□□□□□□□□
    N2IT wrote: »
    So far I went through the CBT nuggets for the PMP one time and just completed Rita's book PMP exam prep. I have skimmed through the PMBOK reading the first 100 pages word for word.

What's next any suggestions? I'll check back in a few hours I am going to go over the high level parts of the BOK.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

One of the things I found a little challenging was the forward pass and backward pass calculations during my studies. I'm sure Rita's book has a great section on that. So i'd suggest making sure you have a pretty good understanding of that.
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    jlhct wrote: »
    Hello,

One of the things I found a little challenging was the forward pass and backward pass calculations during my studies. I'm sure Rita's book has a great section on that. So i'd suggest making sure you have a pretty good understanding of that.

Thank you for replying.

I have a pretty good grasp on scheduling, but I will really drill into network diagramming and critical path.