Options

taking 70-271 exam monday

larry64larry64 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
i'm taking the 70-271 exam monday and i'm not sure if i'm ready ( i registered for the 2nd shot free just in case) i've been reading the microsoft press book and some of the exam cram2 for the 270. i've been getting 85 to 95 on the objective review tests that came on the cd and 71 to 75 on the practice tests part, now i've seen a couple of people say the actual exam is more like the objective review tests then the practice tests, if that's the case i think i should pass, i hope.

Comments

• Options
    shudapshudap Member Posts: 25 ■■■□□□□□□□
    ill be writing 272 monday =]

271, just know your objectives, best of luck!
    yarrrrr! yarrrr!! i hate thee who be a paper mcse!
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Good luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    You should be ok. I used the online M$ training seminar, and juts some basic knowlegde as well. Be prepared for long questions. They'll try to trick you giving more info than you need to find a solution to the problem.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    larry64larry64 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    yea i heard the questions are long, i notice with the practice tests that it'll add something or another that doesn't really have anything to do with the problem. i've also used the free 2263 offline training from m$, doesn't get too deep into things but i'll go over it again this weekend for review.
  • Options
    jmc724jmc724 Member Posts: 415
    Welcome to your world of ms exams, you have to know how to get the noise out of the exam questions and look specifically of what they are asking.

Good luck.
    What next?