Options

Cisco VPN server and client - connection drop

rcbanditrcbandit Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have a Cisco 1841 router configured as Easy VPN Server. Here is the configuration of the router:
[C] Cisco# Cisco#show running-config Building configuration... Current configura - Pastebin.com
I have a Centos 5.7 server with installed Cisco VPN client for Linux. The client successfully connects to the VPN server but after 15 minutes the connection is droped.
Here is the configuration file of the Cisco VPN client:
[C] [main] Description= Host=123.123.123.123 AuthType=1 GroupName=server_6 Grou - Pastebin.com
The client allways disconnects after ~ 15:25 minutes.
I'm sure that I made a mistake into the configuration. I need to configure the client to keep the VPN connection infinite. Can you help me to fix the problem.
Best wishes Peter
Here is the output of the command sh crypto ipsec: [C] Cisco#sh crypto ipsec sa interface: FastEthernet0/0 Crypto map tag: SDM - Pastebin.com
Here is the output of the debug command into the router: [C] *Dec 6 15:37:20.571: ISAKMPicon_sad.gif1003):atts are acceptable. *Dec 6 15:37:20.571: - Pastebin.com
Here is the log file of the Linux VPN client [C] Cisco Systems VPN Client Version 4.8.01 (0640) Copyright (C) 1998-2007 Cisco Sy - Pastebin.com

Comments