demonfurbiedemonfurbie Member Posts: 1,819 ■■■■■□□□□□
welp i think im gonna warn my local testing center lady about this

Eyez 720p video streaming / recording glasses hands-on (video) -- Engadget
wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers:

Comments

• AkaricloudAkaricloud Member Posts: 938
    I wouldn't worry about it..

You can put a camera in anything that would go undetected. More than that, What would they do if they saw a pair, ask you to take your glasses off? I can hardly see them asking anyone to take a test without being able to see. I could actually see some people using these as their normal pair of glasses without intentions to record while testing.
  • TackleTackle Member Posts: 534
    Ha...I got an idea...may have to purchase a set once they come out. icon_wink.gif

Actually, scratch that. My girlfriend would ask why I am wearing glasses.

I bet it would be illegal.

Dang.
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Akaricloud wrote: »
    I wouldn't worry about it..

You can put a camera in anything that would go undetected. More than that, What would they do if they saw a pair, ask you to take your glasses off? I can hardly see them asking anyone to take a test without being able to see. I could actually see some people using these as their normal pair of glasses without intentions to record while testing.

Agree. They look like something the guys in the Microsoft data sheet pictures wear. If a center examines glasses they should do the same for pendants, tie clips and all sort of things that currently can hide a recording device. I definitely see issues if they ask you not to wear glasses while testing.