Options

sheduled for test this friday....

majkowskidmajkowskid Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
i'm scheduled for this friday... didn't realize it was Friday the 13th until after i signed up for it!

anyways, i've been scoring around 85% on all the practice exams i could find. i took a 5 day network plus course locally, about 2 months ago and it was on the new material... been studying since then on my own on and off, and the past 2-3 weeks i've been hitting the book hard. i have the "All in One Network + certification" book by meyers....

anything else you guys recommend to study or certain subjects to cram on before friday??

Comments

• Options
    3000GT3000GT Member Posts: 212
    Technotes of here, they are great :D

I have them and Exam Cram 2 - Network+ second edition.

Taking exam Wednesday!! noooooooo!
  • Options
    gabilangabilan Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Tech notes from this site will be very help to review the material wednesday. The day before the exam have a good night sleep. If you are scoring over 85% in practice test you are ready. Good Luck and be positive.
  • Options
    majkowskidmajkowskid Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    good luck on your test man... i'm sure you'll do fine!
  • Options
    ForensickForensick Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I actually found the Net+ test on this site a bit more challanging than the actual CompTIA one. Just be sure to read everything as carefully as you can and you will do fine.

And what everyone else said, use the technotes from this site. Nothing helped me more than those.