Options

What about 646 Exam ?

IT ExplorerIT Explorer Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
What about 646 ? I've been told by a friend that it's just summerizing the 640 and 642 from the planning point of view, also I had a look for a sample test, and noticed the same , except for some topics which were not covered in the previous courses, could any member here confirm or share his experience.

Comments

• Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You could download the exam objectives and compare them against the 640/ 642. The 646 covers some of those, but also hits some other areas.
  • Options
    IT ExplorerIT Explorer Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I had 640 and finishing the preparation of 642, but didn't take the test for it yet, I'm asking if it'll be suffiecient to just pick these new topics in the 646 and take them together in the same time (642 and 646), cos I still do remember the 640 well.
    Any advice ?
  • Options
    HypntickHypntick Member Posts: 1,451 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I would do the 646 all on its own, I wouldn't want to try and tackle two of these things at a time. However you may find that the 646 takes you considerably less time to study for due to the overlap.
    WGU BS:IT Completed June 30th 2012.
    WGU MS:ISA Completed October 30th 2013.
  • Options
    jonenojoneno Member Posts: 257 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I scheduled 646 for January 4th 2012, the exam is all about planning,dchp and all kind of vista,windows 7 related stuff according to my labsim and the class i took at umuc.
  • Options
    PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Best of luck tomorrow joneno! I'm gearing up for 646 as well, hopefully within 2-3 months
    :study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later
  • Options
    HypntickHypntick Member Posts: 1,451 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Good luck on the test, I have mine set for the 12th. Feeling pretty confident actually, considering it's so many topics from the first 2 tests it's mostly review, at least that's how it seems to me.
    WGU BS:IT Completed June 30th 2012.
    WGU MS:ISA Completed October 30th 2013.