Options

Merry christmas!!!!!!

NOC-NinjaNOC-Ninja Member Posts: 1,403
advanced merry Christmas IT PROS!!!!!!!

Its Friday and its the last day of work! 3 days of holidays with family!
What are your plans for this weekend?
Me? Spend time with my family, change oil of the car, clean the filter, install car mods and sacrifice 1 day of labbing! icon_twisted.gif

Comments

• Options
    Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Build a new domain for production home network
    Redeploy ZBF and IOS, IPS
    Possibly Start a new website
    Clean house and study for Secure

I am going to try to play a game of chess or two with my Dad.
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    On the Monday after, I'm finally gonna backup and decommission my home Windows XP workstation and move 100% to Windows 7. WinXP will finally move in with Windows 2000 and Vista as something I only use in a lab environment.

Happy FESTIVUS FOR THE REST OF US!!
  • Options
    vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I will be relaxing and spending time with family this weekend. I'm actually on vacation until Jan 3rd, so this week I'll be replacing the blown head gasket on my car. I'll also be studying for 70-648. :)
  • Options
    SteveO86SteveO86 Member Posts: 1,423
    Merry Christmas guys!

I'm gonna relax, enjoy the time and do some more studying for QoS.
    My Networking blog
    Latest blog post: Let's review EIGRP Named Mode
    Currently Studying: CCNP: Wireless - IUWMS
  • Options
    dontstopdontstop Member Posts: 579 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Going to meet up with the family for a Christmas-eve party, been cleaning up the house for a fresh start in 2012 - Going to start making some purchases for my lab gear needed for my 2012 certs. icon_thumright.gif

Merry X-mas to all.
  • Options
    HypntickHypntick Member Posts: 1,451 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Merry Christmas!

I plan on studying for the 70-646 to finish out my MCITP, i'd also like to go on a hike tomorrow if possible. Hopefully it'll be a productive weekend for me.
    WGU BS:IT Completed June 30th 2012.
    WGU MS:ISA Completed October 30th 2013.
  • Options
    KelkinKelkin Member Posts: 261 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Merry Christmas!!
  • Options
    Excellent1Excellent1 Member Posts: 462 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Merry Christmas, all. icon_mad.gifmas:

Finished up our yearly tradition to watch It's a Wonderful Life and A Christmas Carol, plan on spending the rest of the weekend sneaking in IINS labs when I can. I'm getting the CCNP library for Christmas, so I'm actually sort of looking forward to opening that and starting in on it.

Hope everyone has a good holiday!
  • Options
    alxxalxx Member Posts: 755
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Already on holiday
    rode up to my parents place the long way on motorbike - lots of winding roads
    heading back to Sydney on the 29th, going the same way I came should be another 1400km in two days.
    getting some good study in, at least 4 hours a day

Back to work on the 3rd icon_sad.gif

JDMurray wrote: »
    On the Monday after, I'm finally gonna backup and decommission my home Windows XP workstation and move 100% to Windows 7. WinXP will finally move in with Windows 2000 and Vista as something I only use in a lab environment.

Happy FESTIVUS FOR THE REST OF US!!

Could always convert xp to a vm as a backup
    Goals CCNA by dec 2013, CCNP by end of 2014
  • Options
    ChooseLifeChooseLife Member Posts: 941 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, everyone! All the best to each of you personally, and long live TE community!

P.S. I've been very busy for the past couple months, but had to drop by the my-recently-most-favourite site :)
    “You don’t become great by trying to be great. You become great by wanting to do something, and then doing it so hard that you become great in the process.” (c) xkcd #896

GetCertified4Less
    - discounted vouchers for certs
  • Options
    TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Family time over the festive holidays. No sneaking lab practice or prolonged periods of reading. Too much to do indoors with the kids! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all!
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Happy holidays everyone!
    NOC-Ninja wrote:
    change oil of the car, clean the filter, install car mods
    Ah yes, the traditional oil changing ritual, Xmas wouldn't be the same without it icon_lol.gif On my list as well, next to "replace spark plugs".
  • Options
    erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Merry Christmas everyone! May you have a safe and wonderful holiday! :)
  • Options
    ShanmanShanman Member Posts: 223
    Merry Christmas to all here at TE. I am spending some time with my family and going to family Christmas parties. I would like to finish reading Network Warrior this weekend but we will see how that goes.

Keeping my fingers crossed that I get a gift certificate for amazon... icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    ipchainipchain Member Posts: 297
    Merry Christmas to the TE family!!!

I have many reasons to celebrate today: 1-) My beautiful daughter, 2-) It's my birthday! 3-) I recently passed the CISSP exam.

Plans for the long weekend? Spend some quality time with my loved ones and get wasted today!!! :)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone :)
    Every day hurts, the last one kills.
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Merry Christmas to everyone!
    Just going to spend time with family and catch a little study time this weekend.
  • Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Merry Xmas TE!

I'm partying in the metro area tonight then cranking out OSCP labs while chilling with the family.
  • Options
    laclac Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Merry Christmas everyone.

In between feeding my face and spending time with the family, I'll be attempting to sneak in as much lab time as I can as well as try to finish up reading on my last couple topics for the SWITCH exam....
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Indeed JD,

Happy Festivus!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    alxxalxx Member Posts: 755
    Merry Christmas !(again)

Just waiting for everyone else to wake up before breaking out the BBQ for breakfast
    1kg of mushrooms, 1/2 kg sausages, few steaks and plenty of bacon

9am , 26*c , windy and lots of blue sky in mostly sunny Brisbane
    Goals CCNA by dec 2013, CCNP by end of 2014
  • Options
    GOZCUGOZCU Member Posts: 234
    Happy Christmas ^^ Studying for ICND2 5 hours per day for 1 week (1 week off at the university).
    I just purchased TopSpin4 for PS3 and will play with my gf.

This year the weather @ Europe is weird, still no snow :O It could be perfect to play snowballs during holiday icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    exampasserexampasser Member Posts: 718 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Merry Christmas to everyone! I'll be learning more about NetBSD over the break and hopefully get a garage by next year (if the builder ever gives me a quote that is). I love 3+ week Christmas vacations :D.
  • Options
    nicklauscombsnicklauscombs Member Posts: 885
    merry christmas everyone! finishing up a 12 hour shift here (7.5 hours left to go) then 3 days off including tomorrow (christmas day).
    WIP: IPS exam
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Merry Christmas everyone. Enjoy the time with your families and hopefully santa brings you everything you asked for.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Merry Christmas to one and all. Did family tech support yesterday, time to relax today before seeing more relatives. It spoiled, better half got me an Ipad2.
  • Options
    ResevenReseven Member Posts: 237 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Merry Christmas everyone!

Taking a break from SWTOR and heading out to spend some quality Christmas time with the family this afternoon. Then Christmas with the wife at home tonight... then more SWTOR!!! :D
    Pain Gauge - my electro-industrial music project
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    I hope everyone had a good holiday weekend. I, unfortunately, spent it at home in bed after getting sick. Missed out on Christmas dinner and the whole shabang.

Ah well, I'm feeling better now and there's always New Years! drunken_smilie.gif

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    This is late but, "Merry Christmas" :)
  • Options
    XcluzivXcluziv Member Posts: 513 ■■■■□□□□□□
    vCole wrote: »
    I will be relaxing and spending time with family this weekend. I'm actually on vacation until Jan 3rd, so this week I'll be replacing the blown head gasket on my car. I'll also be studying for 70-648. :)

I'm off until the 3rd as well
    LINKED | GTECH | NOTHINGBUTSHAREPOINT - BLOG AUTHOR

"TRY NOT. DO. OR DO NOT. THERE IS NO TRY" - Yoda

• Options
    TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Xcluziv wrote: »
    I'm off until the 3rd as well

Me too.