Options

Microsoft Second Shot

tsftsftsftsf Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

just wanted to know if MS has stopped the second shot offer.

I'm not finding anywhere on the MS site about it.

I want to appear for 70-640 before the end of december.

regards,
tsftsf

Comments

• Options
    neathneathneathneathneathneath Member Posts: 438
    Not seen anything yet but over the last few years the offers tend to appear in the New Year and need to be done by the end of June. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Sorry, haven't seen anything myself, though I am looking for them too. If I see anything, I will post here or to the site (pls do the same as well)
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • Options
    drew2000drew2000 Member Posts: 290
    I'd also like to know if 2nd shot pops up again!

Drew
  • Options
    maiselfmaiself Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    For now, haven't heard about new Microsoft promo yet. Lasttime was before June 31 2011.
  • Options
    kli10kli10 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Please let me know if you have the second shot information. I am going to take MB2-868 soon. Have anyone done this exam already? I need some guide lines on this exam please?
  • Options
    erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Guys...you can always go to Microsoft and find out what their current deals are (including Second Shot.)

Product Offers | Training Offers | Microsoft Learning Special Offers

Right now, Microsoft is selling their Virtualization classes/certificates and cloud computing. Next month (maybe even tomorrow) they may even offer second shot. But you'll find out when they'll offer second shot through the link above.

There, no fuss and no muss.
  • Options
    DribbleCastleDribbleCastle Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I was always under the assumption that the second shot was just included when you signed up with most MS exams. This is no good. I've failed the 70-642 exam twice with my previous purchase and am a little hesitant to spend $150 for only one go at the exam. However, I still want to take it now while most of the information is still in my memory. What to do, what to do? I'm sure most will say study hard and you'll pass the exam. I know but there is something comforting about the parachute, especially if I get a batch of unusual questions that fails me again.
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    And don't forget to also check Born to Learn