Options

Are They Starting to Get It?

2»

Comments

• Options
    UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,565 Mod
    Plantwiz wrote: »
    THERE IT IS!

The challenge of 'fixing' or 'solving' the problem...this is the most rewarding part (for me) as well!

(oh, I could bore you all with a Taxus cuttings sticking story, but won't (sticking cuttings of Taxus in beds of perlite to root out) but my partner and I had the HR morons down trying to figure out what motivated us to 'work' so quickly...we simply like the challenge)

My best days were those sleepless nights at college, working on projects...nothing beats the joy of getting it to work in the morning icon_cool.gif
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Learn GRC! GRC Mastery : https://grcmastery.com 

• Options
    jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Plantwiz wrote: »
    THERE IT IS!

The challenge of 'fixing' or 'solving' the problem...this is the most rewarding part (for me) as well!

(oh, I could bore you all with a Taxus cuttings sticking story, but won't (sticking cuttings of Taxus in beds of perlite to root out) but my partner and I had the HR morons down trying to figure out what motivated us to 'work' so quickly...we simply like the challenge)

I couldnt agree more with your statement about fixing the problem being the most rewarding part of our field. The paycheck takes care of the bills, but meeting new challenges everyday makes me like showing up to work and keeps me motivated.
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."