Options

test is tomorrow at 1400

majkowskidmajkowskid Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
talk about getting nervous now. i'm scoring in the 85-90 range on the practice exams now... tell me i'm going to pass!

Comments

• Options
    Non-Profit TechieNon-Profit Techie Member Posts: 418 ■■□□□□□□□□
    YOU WILL PASS!

dont study to hard right before the test. Relax and stay calm. You will do great.

Review your ports and troublshooting skills early in the morning.
  • Options
    gabilangabilan Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I was nervous also the day before but relax, you will pass. A good night sleep and read the question well and analyse, eliminate all obvious wrong answer. Good Luck
  • Options
    qsubqsub Member Posts: 303
    Get good sleep tonight, go through questions tomorrow when you wake up. Arrive 30 mins early for your exam.

Don't hesitate, and you'll do fine :)

Good luck. :P
    World Cup 2006 - Zidane - Never Forget.
  • Options
    wickedkin6s44wickedkin6s44 Member Posts: 29 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi,

I'm new to the site but the guys are right...take your time read the questions carefully and dont let little words trick you. Make sure you know your OSI model and what operates in what level.

Also, good if you know your ports and how to trouble shoot a problem...remember use the process of elimination is a key here! Goodluck on your test and you'll do just fine.

Once you enter the test area make sure you write down all your note i.e. OSI model and ports on the scratch paper they provide then take the test.

icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    All good advice!

Best of luck, majkowskid!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    GeeNiceGeeNice Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just be confident in yourself , remember there are plenty who hve gone before you and plenty that will come after (you are not alone).
    Iam sure you have taken the time and put in the effort needed to pass this exam so take a deep breath, relax and go and get that cert.

Good Luck!
  • Options
    majkowskidmajkowskid Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    thatnks guys...
    T-Minus 6 hrs....
  • Options
    3000GT3000GT Member Posts: 212
    hope you pass dude!!