Options

CCIE Voice Written Exam Blueprint

sieffsieff Member Posts: 276
Happy New Year Guys!

After weeks of debating going for the CCIE R&S or the CCIE Voice I decided to tackle the CCIE-V. I scheduled the written exam for end of February.

I'd like to know what resources you all found successful to pass the written exam. I have full access to most of the required hardware. I'm open to any book recommendations or study guides for my study preparation.
"The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight, but they, while their companions slept were toiling upward in the night." from the poem: The Ladder of St. Augustine, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Comments

• Options
    NOC-NinjaNOC-Ninja Member Posts: 1,403
    Goodluck. One my co worker took the IE-Voice lab after studying for a year per IPexpert WB and failed miserable. He also has 6yrs experience on VOIP as a Network Architect. Its a very tough test.
  • Options
    KelkinKelkin Member Posts: 261 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I hit the voice lab over a years ago and Ninja is right.. its no joke.. What I did to prepare for the written was use the materials that I used for the CCNP-V and the SRNDs..
  • Options
    Abal1Abal1 Member Posts: 14 ■■■□□□□□□□
    He Sieff, good going man and good luck on you endevaur to attain the IE-V. Anything is acheivable if you put your mind to it. I'd consider using INE's all access pass for a month and go through all their CCIE voice video on demand as well as their deep dive videos for Voice. As far as books go, review your CCVP books and refer to the cisco online doc as often as u can.