ine videos

jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
Hi!!!

I'm looking at maybe buying the videos from INE for the CCNA. Has anyone used them? How are they? I won't be going for the CBTNuggets because those are a little bit too expensive.
Booya!!
WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
*****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****

Comments

• effektedeffekted Member Posts: 166
    In early December they allowed you to stream the CCNA videos until Jan. 1st. I have watched the CBT nuggets and Jeremy does an excellent job and I fully intended to go all the way through the INE videos but unfortunately only watched the first 4 maybe 5. It seemed to be alright but I found Jeremy more easy to pay attention to and liked his way of teaching better.
  • phonetic.manphonetic.man Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I went through all of the INE videos when they had them available to stream for free in late 2011. I thought it was a good product (quality, presentation, information, all that jazz).

If I were looking for a good video series to compliment my main study method I would seriously consider INE. I never found myself daydreaming while reviewing with the videos, but I think I still prefer the Nugget videos I have at work (just a personal preference though). If the price is that different and the deciding factor, I wouldn't hesitate picking up the INE videos. The instructor, Brian, is a multi CCIE and it is obvious that he knows his stuff. I found myself remembering examples from both INE and Nuggets when I tested.

Remember though, videos are not a replacement for reading, researching and labbing. When I was streaming this in December, the INE page even said that the series is intended for review and not the only method of study.
    Currently studying: Backup Academy, CWNA, MCSA:08, iBoss ISCP
  • jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Thanks for the replies! I'm hoping that going over the videos will help me better understand the material, especially on frame relay.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • dredlorddredlord Member Posts: 172
    I personally use the INE all access pass, they are excellent in my opinion. I use them as the second stage of study after hitting the books or RFCs, followed by CBT Nuggets. If I were you Id consider the all access pass since you get access to all the videos and can go deeper into a particular technology
  • alxxalxx Member Posts: 755
    Thanks for the replies! I'm hoping that going over the videos will help me better understand the material, especially on frame relay.

lab it, then lab it again!
    Goals CCNA by dec 2013, CCNP by end of 2014
  • jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Oh I will... A lot!
    Booya!!