Options

CCIE written practice exam for ipad/iphone

TesseracTTesseracT Member Posts: 167
I'm studying for the written at the moment and thought some of you with iDevices in the same boat would like to check this out.

INE has released a practice exam for the ipad/iphone. It's free to download (just search ccie in the app store) where you get 15 questions for free and then you have to pay $18.99 (at least in the Australian Apple store) to unlock the 4 exams with 120 questions each. The questions seem ok (I haven't sat the written yet so hard to judge) although question 13 in the sample exam is wrong

The exhibit questions are pretty cool, you can move them around and zoom in/out so you can see the diagram and questions at the same time. The order of answers are randomized each time you run the exam but the question order is static which is a stupid oversight. As far as I know you can't save your place so you have to go through the same questions to get back to your spot. Each question has a built in explanation - no webpage redirects which is handy as well.

On my ipad 1 it crashed a bit, but on my 4s and ipad 2 it's been smooth sailing - Give it a shot, it's pretty cheap compared to Boson and you get 400+ questions

Comments