Options

Advice needed on purchase

grey foxgrey fox Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi Everyone.

I have my exam in 2 weeks on the 27th. Nervous as hell at the moment!

Anyway, I bought the Exam Cram 2 practice questions. I noticed however that there is no mention of SP2 in the text as the book was printed in April 2004. I have also been using the Sybex and the MS Self Paced learning kit both of which are updated for SP2 , and work has been pretty cool with letting me mess around with their kit.

What I want to know is do you think that this is an important omission or should I not worry about it too much.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Comments

• Options
    StarterStarter Member Posts: 169
    I took the test a few weeks ago and I don't remember seeing any SP2 stuff. I wouldn't worry about it.
  • Options
    TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    I also took the test some weeks ago and there was no mention of SP2 in it, but your have to ask about as some people might have done.

GOOD LUCK

http://spaces.msn.com/members/hturtlegirl73/
    If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!
  • Options
    jmc724jmc724 Member Posts: 415
    You can go to cbtnuggets theres a free video on SP2 that will help you understand it well.
    What next?
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice. It's put my mind at ease.

I have been going through the book and it seems to be quite good. Full of questions and you get practice tests from Measure Up, which I think I already got with the book from MS. I will install it though and check.

Thanks again.
  • Options
    stevielasteviela Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I had 1 question on sp2 on my exam and i took it last week
    but the question was quite easy for a sp2 question
    don't worry too much about it and good luck
  • Options
    Well, I took the exam yesterday and I passed :D

Got 810. I could not believe it at first, as this is the first exam I have taken (and passed!) in 18 years.

Oh well, on to 70-290. Gonna take a break this weekend though.

Thanks to everybody who gave advice and wished me luck, and thanks to Webmaster for the technotes and practice exams.
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on the pass!

Any SP2 questions at all?
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    Hi janmike

Yeah, there were a couple of questions, but without wanting to give anything away they were fairly obvious ones.

I think I was worrying about nothng because right up to the time I got my result I felt that I had not done enough to prepare for the exam.