Advice about new job

Archimedes2012Archimedes2012 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Good day to everyone. I am new here and thought the wealth of knowledge found here is outstanding. I just recently got a job offer at a major health care company in the area as a Computer technician. It is a 100% travel with other benefits. I have no certifications besides a DoD cert that I got through the military. A small bit about myself. I am finishing my last year as a Math major. I am National Guard as the only communications guy for my unit (still kinda fresh out of training). I want to know what career paths this opportunity can take me too. I've studied A+ and N+ and will take the exam as soon as I get some money. I have A+, N+, S+, TCP/IP and Cisco training. As well as training with satellite and radio communications (Jack of All trades masters of none type of job) But I hope to one day become and Systems/Network Admin or Network Engineer. Also working as a Data Center would be a great position. I was luck enough to land this job without a basic comptia certification. I have studied through the Network+ book since June 2011 and purchased A+,N+, S+ and CCNA books. Any insight on how I could advance from a computer technician to a Network Engineer would be gladly appreciated.Thank you and have a great day