Options

CCENT/ICND1 Exam?

Ken217aKen217a Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
What is the most difficult part of the CCENT/ICND1 exam? What was the hardest part of the section on Sim's?

Comments

• Options
    fredmoogiefredmoogie Member Posts: 80 ■■□□□□□□□□
    each person grasp of new technologies differently. what may work for you may not work for others. same concept can apply to this question.

take a look at the http://www.techexams.net/forums/ccna-ccent/341-what-hardest-topic-study-ccna.html, it appears that most ppl chose WAN
  • Options
    SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Yes, Frame Relay throws off a lot of people.
  • Options
    jerrydurdenjerrydurden Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I let my CCNA expire late last year and I'm having to retake it. Today I passed ICND1 with an 862 mark and what took me forever to figure out was a question requiring me to know the subnet mask of an interface in order to answer the question correctly...make sure that you can figure out things...ensure that you can work around not being able to see the running config for example.

A lot of people mention sub-netting---I don't think you have to be able to subnet in 60 seconds, just be able to subnet correctly, many questions you should know right off the bat and those may only take 30-45 seconds to answer---I had 25-30 minutes left and I didn't feel too rushed. On to ICND2 now!
    Home is 127.0.0.1